Sunday, November 14, 2004

No luck.

Well, I didn't get rolling on Thursday. They broke a fuel pump housing trying to get the new pump on and had to order a new one. I called Tim Friday morning and he said "I'm getting you out of there right now." (Good answer, Tim.)

So, I met Bill Swope (and his wife Sharon) and we teamed all the way back to Madison, arriving at about 10 AM on Saturday. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my flight that I'd planned for Saturday afternoon - Flying tired and trying to learn something just doesn't work very well. :-(

Next step? I don't know. I'm gonna ask for a new truck. I mean, a NEW truck. The kind with zeros in the odometer. I don't know if they have any right now though. I may end up teaming back out to MD to pick mine up again. Grrrr. I don't even know if/when it's gonna be done.

The good news: I did get to fly today, and I'm flying again tomorrow.

No comments: